Friday, April 4, 2014

P90X3 Progression Pictures

I have a love/hate relationship with Tony Horton.  I love P90X3 and I love the uniqueness of the program and I love what it's done for my physique and shape.  But boy do I dislike Tony Horton while I am doing it and I hate how good he is at his job because it makes me hurt everywhere!  I mean, how many different kinds of squats are there?!  

In all seriousness, I have been SO impressed with this program.  I consider myself to have prolific experience in the fitness industry between my track career, internship at the Olympic Training Center, becoming a personal trainer, and training and competing in a figure competition.  I figured I would have done or at least seen most every kind of exercise you can do with your body.  I was wrong.  The variety and uniqueness of each workout and the exercises within those workouts have blown me away.  I have not become bored and my body has not stopped responding to the workouts.  I have become better and stronger, but I can still be physically sore after each day.  Oh and I can't believe I didn't even mention THE BEST PART…each workout is ONLY THIRTY MINUTES!  You can do anything for thirty minutes, right??  

So…here are my results 60 days in to the 90 day program:


No comments:

Post a Comment