Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Again

I talk a lot about keeping your priorities first and grace and work/life/family balance and self-love and rest hoping to encourage you. But I need you to know I am still in the trenches. 

This month has been full of worry over silly things, battling hard to keep those priorities #1, struggling to find rest and grace in the arms of Jesus, and I'm tired. Tired of striving.

The song, "Here Again", by Elevation Worship, speaks to my weary heart...

"I'm not enough unless you come
Will you meet me here again
'Cause all I want is who you are
Will you meet me here again"

I'm not enough. Unless you come. Will you meet me here AGAIN?

I love the AGAIN. Because how many times have I been here? How many times do I think I have it figured out, only to find myself a few months, weeks, days, even hours later, right back here...striving, trying, pushing?

So my prayer for ME today is (and maybe you need it too) is that I would pause and rest and remain in Him. That my eyes would be fixed on Him alone. That the joy of the Lord would be my strength.

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment