Tuesday, September 17, 2019

In This Business

What I’m about to say is not what you’re used to hearing from someone who does what I do. But I think it’s important to put it out there.
.
Not ALL of the coaches on my team stay. 
They take a step back. 
Priorities change. 
They move on to other things. 
.
But can I tell you the absolute coolest part? So many of the “former” coaches on my team have come back and said, “I never would have taken this NEXT step if it wasn’t for Beachbody. Beachbody gave me the courage and training I needed to move on to where God was ultimately calling me.” 
.
Not everyone will be a lifer like me. I understand that. And maybe to some, those coaches seem like “failures”. But I don’t see it that way at all. I think sometimes our next step IS our final destination and sometimes it’s just the first step of many next steps that we will need to take to find our true calling. 
.
But in this business, we aren’t just teaching fitness and sales. We encourage and challenge you to dream bigger, step outside of your comfort zone, pursue personal growth, and put people first. 
.
So I am proud of what I do. I’m proud of the girls who have stuck with me, I’m proud of the ones who have moved on, and I’m proud of my new girls who take that first, bold step, and say, “I’m ready.”

No comments:

Post a Comment