Monday, March 17, 2014

10 Things To Know About Me

1. Laughing is my favorite thing.
2. I considered myself to be a phenomenal athlete until only recently when I realized I never played a sport with a ball.
3. I was a gymnast, cheerleader, and pole-vaulter (see, no balls)!
4. I bleed orange and blue (for those of you who don't live in Florida, that means I attended the University of Florida).
5. I studied Exercise and Sports Science with a specialization in Fitness/Wellness.
6. I was an All-American pole-vaulter for the Gator track and field team.
7. I married a Gator baseball player and after 7 years of professional baseball including 3 years with the Cleveland Indians in the big leagues, we are nomads no more, living a normal, baseball-free life.
8. I spent one of the most miserable summers of my life training to be a figure competitor.
9. I have one stunning toddler girl named Sienna and two precious twin boys named Price and Maddox.
10. I am a Beachbody coach and I thought I would hate it, but I don't.  I kind of love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment