Thursday, September 20, 2018

Love Yourself

“The highest calling is not being a pastor, but becoming all God called you to be, namely a person who glorifies God in all you do.” Dave Gibbons

When I first started my business, this was something I really struggled with. Was working for a company named BEACHBODY glorifying to God? Did this make me vain? Does God care about working out? 

I landed here: 

God does not care whether you are a size 2 or a size 10. He does not care about how much you weigh. He does not care whether you have a six pack or love handles or stretch marks. 

But He does care that you LOVE YOURSELF well. He does care that you feel CONFIDENT enough to go DO the things He has called you to do. He does care about the foods we choose to fuel our bodies with. He does care that we are becoming all He has called us to be. He does care that you are HEALTHY, so that you can give your BEST to Him and those you are responsible for. 

For me, this business and these products were the gateway to all the things that I know God DOES care about. Taking care of myself, prioritizing my workouts and investing in my health is how God showed me WHO He wanted me to be and what He wanted me to do. 

And that is why I wholeheartedly believe that this business is exactly what God has called me to (even though it doesn’t sound as spiritual as being a missionary or something  ) It’s not about the bikini body or the little black dress. It’s about how the gift of health and confidence empowers you to go DO THE THINGS you were born to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment