Monday, June 30, 2014

Beachbody Summit 2014

Shortly after becoming a Beachbody Coach, I knew I wanted to attend Summit.  Summit is Beachbody's annual conference where you are introduced to brand new products, have the opportunity to workout with Shaun T, Chalean Johnson, Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese, and any other celebrity trainers, learn from some of the best coaches in the biz, and maybe even attend an exclusive party or two.  Needless to say, I was FIRED UP.  

I have to be honest, I was completely overwhelmed the first two days.  I had flown in the morning of (which meant I woke up at 3:45 AM Eastern time), went straight to the conference, and for the next two days my eyes were glazed over in a state of exhaustion!  
There were over 9,000 coaches attending, and I knew exactly 3 people.  I felt lonely and insignificant and exhausted (did I mention that already)? : ) 

Don't worry...my experience was great, but I had to be honest about the beginning.  So this is what I realized...I don't ever want to go to Summit without my team of coaches again.  I want to be there with my friends and teammates and co-workers celebrating our amazing successes together.  I want to go to the training sessions and share notes and gush about everything we learned.  I want to attend the exclusive parties and have lots of people to talk to.

Until next Summit, I will be investing in to my coaches and making sure they know how amazing they are and that they can DO THIS business.  I will interact more with the other coaches in my organization, exchange knowledge and experiences, so I will know even more people next year.  I am determined to not feel insignificant and lonely next year.  I will work towards my goals for the next year and show up to Summit knowing the lives I've changed and people I've inspired.  



My baseball girls, Jackie and Kellie!

Sequins and Studs

Celebrating Lindsay Matway!


No comments:

Post a Comment