Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Digital Calendar or Paper Planner?

Here’s the thing, I have TRIED for years to adjust to using the digital calendar on my phone and I just can’t do it.  I am not technologically behind or “dumb”.  I am your average girl in the 21st century when it comes to my technology smarts.  But I just don’t like planning my life on a tiny little mobile device where I don’t feel like I can see anything. 

With the growth of my Beachbody business, I was looking for a planner that would give me the space I needed to write down notes, schedules, to-dos, etc., and still be really pretty.  Because that’s obviously super important.  ;)  I finally decided on the Erin Condren Life Planner.  It is as pretty as I could hope for and even has my name in it.  So far, there has been ample room to make my notes, lists, and contain my scattered thoughts.  The only thing I would want is an hour by hour page.  Instead, her planner is divided up in to “Morning”, “Day”, and “Night”.  So far this set-up IS working, but if I had my absolute preference, I would still have a space for a numerical schedule. 

I will say that a digital calendar has become VERY helpful when it comes to planning the MONTH.  My husband and I use google calendar and our calendars are synced, so that I can see his stuff and he can see my stuff.  This has helped with numerous scheduling and communication problems between us!  So I can appreciate a monthly digital calendar, but I can’t get behind it for my weekly/daily needs!


Fun Stickers!

Monthly Spread

Folder and Zipper Pouch



What about you?  What is your preference?  What are you favorite digital calendars/schedulers?  What are your favorite paper planners? 

No comments:

Post a Comment