Thursday, June 30, 2016

Top 10 Reasons I Love Beachbody Coaching

People always ask me what I love about Beachbody coaching. There are so many things- but here are my top 10!

10. I love that I get to wear workout clothes all day. 

(I though it appropriate to start with the most obvious reason.)


9. I love that being a coach keeps me accountable to my own health and fitness, but without the pressure of being perfect.

(The best thing I can do as a coach is to be both inspiring and relevant.  Perfect isn't relatable the same way sitting on my butt isn't inspiring.)


8. I love that we don’t have to do parties or events or attend trainings outside of the home.  It’s truly an at-home business.

(I didn't realize how many other network marketing companies still require quite a bit of time outside the home...or at least more time than I am willing.)

7. I love that I am now more efficient, productive, and intentional in all areas of my life. 

(I thought that adding something else to my life would make me feel like I had less time.  Instead, I became a better manager of my time, which led to more success in all facets of my life.)


6. I love the friendships I’ve made through coaching.  

(I wasn’t looking for new friends and I didn’t think I needed any more friends, but I have met some incredible, sure to be lifelong friends because of this business, which is a huge, unexpected bonus.)

But Dara, I thought you said 10 things? Check out the other 5 on my Facebook Live Video tonight! I will link it here once it is complete if you miss it live and want to watch it later!



No comments:

Post a Comment