Friday, August 3, 2018

Someday

Four years ago, I built my business in between pumping for newborn twins and bottle feedings and entertaining my two year old and cleaning the bottles and changing the diapers, all while my husband was going through the most difficult transition of his life, retiring from baseball.
I remember thinking, “Am I crazy for starting a business right now? Could there be a worst time? I am struggling to handle what is already on my plate.”
But it was exactly what I needed, what our family needed in this most challenging season.
It fueled me with purpose and intention. I re- discovered what discipline and sacrifice and hard work looked like.
I was challenged in all the best ways. And I became better.
I believe wholeheartedly in margin. But don’t give “timing” too much credit. There’s never a good time to start a business, to learn something new, to take on a new passion project.
Sometimes you just have to go for it because SOMEDAY is nowhere to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment