Thursday, August 30, 2018

Fulfillment


"You have to know what fulfills you and make it a part of your daily life, or you won’t have the energy to achieve your dreams." Tony Robbins
It's CRAZY how much I agree with this quote. I am not wired to go, go, go. I was not made to hustle the way some were made to do.
I am passionate about my business and my customers and my team, but this business is not my life. I have really big dreams for my team's future, but I'm not willing to sacrifice everything to get there.
I believe you must have moments that are just for you. Moments that fuel you and refresh you. Moments that give you LIFE. Moments where you unplug and do YOU. Moments where you turn your brain off.
Hustling, slaying, crushing it, killing it...that's only sustainable for so long.
For me? It's Jesus, watching Friends on Netflix with my main squeeze, Jane Austen and a hot latte, long walks, afternoon naps, and adventures with my kids.
What fulfills you? What gives you life? Whatever it is...do more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment