Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tis The Season Challenge



Tis the season to be jolly...eat Christmas cookies, watch "It's A Wonderful Life", indulge in delicious egg-nog, eat to your heart's content, rock that gorgeous cocktail dress, go see Santa, wait in long lines, and shop all day to find the perfect gift.

Can it also be a season of healthy change?  Is it even possible to capture any semblance of health and wellness during this celebratory and often chaotic time?  I believe so and hope so!  

My mission for this challenge is not to ask my challengers to forego their favorite Christmas goodies, or avoid their holiday parties, but to strive towards finding balance in the midst of it all.  I want to encourage staying on track, making time for YOU, and investing in your health for the first three weeks in December.  

Will you join me?  

Find me on Facebook or leave a comment below if you are interested in hearing more!  


No comments:

Post a Comment