Wednesday, June 24, 2015

No Magic Pill


It has been heavy on my heart to share this...

Beachbody is not a quick fix.  
Shakeology is not a magic pill.  

I love health and fitness.  I am passionate about health and fitness.  I get so much fulfillment out of showing others what their bodies are capable of, guiding them in their goal-setting and creating a new mindset regarding who they are and what they can do.  

I was a Division I All-American pole-vaulter.  I interned at the Olympic Training Center in the strength and conditioning department.  I was a personal trainer.  

I know what being healthy looks like and I know that there are many different and GREAT ways to achieve your health and fitness goals.  

Beachbody is my method of choice.  Beachbody is the avenue that works BEST for me to reach others, share my experiences, and help them get where they want to go.  Choosing Beachbody has allowed me to make the biggest impact, and not just with my customers, but in my most important role...as a wife and mother to three precious little people.  

I believe in Beachbody as a company, and I believe in their products.  I don't have to be an expert because the people at Beachbody are.  The trainers and creators of Shakeology are brilliant and they know their stuff.  I am proud to be a Beachbody coach and I stand behind their products.  

That being said, I would be silly to try and convince you that Beachbody programs or Shakeology is the ONLY way to get healthy.  Of course not!  I love working out at the gym and I've been dying to try cross-fit!  But in the last 18 months, getting out of the house is a luxury, so my at-home programs have been my go-to!  

I love the quality that Shakeology offers.  I love that I can give it to my kids, and not worry about what ingredients are REALLY in it!  But that doesn't mean it's the ONLY quality shake on the market, it's just the one I've chosen, one my family enjoys, and the one that worked for me.  

The bottom line is this...to reach your health and fitness goals, you have to work hard.  You have to KNOW where you want to go and WHY you want to be there.  You have to be consistent.  You have to make sacrifices, and you have to be disciplined.  Any program or company or product that tells you differently is probably wrong.   

There are so many wonderful ways to get healthy.  There are so many incredible options.  You have to find what is going to work for you right NOW.  You have to find the best way for you to stay consistent and keep you motivated.  And I hope you do.  

As for me, I will continue to use Beachbody as my platform to support others through their health and fitness journey.  





No comments:

Post a Comment