Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Back to My First Love...P90X3

I mentioned recently that I had been in a workout rut.  I was bored, unmotivated, and weary. After hopping around from program to program, I decided to take it back to my first Beachbody love, P90X3.  

Tony Horton's P90X3 is intense and challenging.  This program will not only lean you out, but they will make you more athletic.  You will be more dynamic.  You will be able to do things you have never done before.  

When my twin boys were two months old and my daughter was just over two years old, I joined my first accountability group and relied on P90X3 and Shakeology to mold me back in to the body I knew before I was pregnant with twins.  I relied on this exercise program to give me back control over my body when I felt like I had zero control over anything else.  

Tony Horton made me feel like "ME" again.  He made me feel like I was more than just a nursing milk machine mama.  He gave me back my confidence and my six-pack.  He reminded me that I used to be athletic and competitive...and that I still am!  He trained me in a way I've never been trained before using resistance training, cardio, yoga, agility drills, kickboxing, yoga and balance skills.  


P90X3 is the whole package.  I can't wait to review each workout here on my blog and dive in deeper to what make P90X3 so special to me.  After all, you never forget your first love.


No comments:

Post a Comment