Thursday, September 4, 2014

Not Your Mama's 21 Day Fix Challenge Group


I am really excited for my next challenge group to start!  This group is only 21 days and every participant will be doing the 21 Day Fix.  The 21 Day Fix has proven very effective and is one of Beachbody's most popular programs.  Oh...and it's ON SALE for $140!  

The 21 Day Fix challenge pack includes your fitness DVDs, nutrition guide, 30 day supply of Shakeology, and (my favorite part) color-coded containers that are designed to show you how much of each type of food you are allowed to eat for the day.  Is that not brilliant?!  By following the nutrition program and doing the 30 minute workouts 7 days/week, for 3 weeks, you are bound to see BIG changes.

But I am also really excited for the challenge group I am hosting because I am trying something new!  In my typical challenge groups, I post daily in our Facebook group motivation, a fitness or nutrition tip, or recipe, and an assignment.  I think that's enough for some people, but I wanted to amp up the accountability for this group.  I want people in this group who WANT to change.  I want people who are WILLING to commit to the 21 days and go all in.  So I am trying something new, and I really believe the participants' results will be bigger and better.  

The group will begin September 15th, so the absolute last day to order is September 8th.  Would you like to join me?  Are you ready to create a healthier you?  Do you want to kickstart your weightloss before the holidays approach?  

Comment below or message me on Facebook!  I would love to get to know you better, help you set some goals, and get after them!  

www.facebook.com/dara.laporta



My coach, Lindsay's results!






No comments:

Post a Comment