Tuesday, September 2, 2014

3 Day Refresh Challenge Group Results





I am behind on my blogging, so until now have not posted the results from our 3 Day Refresh Challenge group.  Yes, I did post my personal review of the Refresh, but have yet to tell you about the group's results. And they are worth telling!  

Nine women and one man did the 3 Day Refresh with me.  As a group, the nine women lost 30.5 pounds!  That is nearly 3.5 pounds per person!  And the man of the group?  Are you ready for this?!  He lost 8.4 pounds in THREE DAYS!  I am so proud of my challengers and the discipline they showed to complete the Refresh.  

Beachbod's 3 Day Refresh is definitely the perfect way to reset your system, drop a few pounds, and of course feel refreshed (sorry I couldn't resist)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment