Thursday, September 11, 2014

What is Success Club?





Success Club

You are going to hear the term “Success Club” A LOT as a Beachbody coach.  So what does it mean?  And why is it important?

As a coach, you earn Success Club points.  You earn:

1 point: Any NEW customer who order Shakeology on Home Direct (HD)
2 points: Any NEW customer who orders a Challenge Pack

Success Club 5: 5-9 SC points earned in the calendar month
Success Club 10: 10 or more SC points earned in the calendar month

Success Club points can earn you prizes.  For example, if you hit SC 5 in the month of June, you were sent The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.

You can win trips!
Every year there is a trip called the Success Club trip.  The Success Club points you have earned in the 12 months leading up to the Success Club trip, give you credits toward the trip, paying for a portion or ALL of the trip!  The 2015 trip is in Cancun, Mexico in March.  Last year, it was a 5-day Caribbean cruise. 

MORE IMPORTANTLY, earning Success Club every month is an important goal to hit because it means that your business is growing and moving in the right direction.  You are gaining at least 3 new customers each month who are being introduced to Beachbody and the incredible products we have to offer. 

When I became a coach, my upline sponsor gave me one goal: Hit Success Club every month.  She PROMISED me that if I hit Success Club every month, success would come.  She told me not to worry about recruiting coaches or messaging all 2000 of my Facebook friends.  She said to hit Success Club.  And so I did.  I have hit Success Club 10 every single month since I became a coach.  And you know what?  Right now I am a 1-Star Diamond qualifying coach, I am making more money than I ever thought I would make doing something like this, and my business is continuing to grow.  All I did was put my head down and make Success Club a non-negotiable every month.  

Make.Success Club.non-negotiable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment