Friday, September 19, 2014

Forgotten Potential



Do have any idea of what you are capable of? Or have you forgotten?  Has your potential been buried underneath laundry and diapers and groceries?  (That's where mine went).  

When I started Beachbody I had very low expectations and a heart full of doubt and skepticism. I didn’t believe in myself and I didn’t believe in the business, but I was desperate, so against all of my logical thinking, I went for it.  I was up to my ears in laundry, diapers, and groceries, but Beachbody pulled me out.

I had a specific number in my head that I thought, if I could just make that much money per month, it will be worth it.  It will be worth getting a little vulnerable.  It will be worth being "THAT girl" trying to sell everyone something on Facebook.  It will be worth giving up some of my limited free time to "work".  It will be worth the feelings I was currently having of insecurity and incompetence.  


Do you know that I am now making that amount of money per WEEK?!

I am in humbled awe of what God has done. And it’s not about the money (although it helps), it’s about how God reminded me of who I was and what I was made of! I learned to believe in myself again and dream big dreams for my life.  I remembered that I had potential and I could do hard things.  I re-learned how to set goals and go after them with confidence and enthusiasm.  I found me.  Not "me-the mom" or "me-the baseball player's wife", or "me-the Gator" or "me-Pastor Craig's daughter".  Just.Me. The "me" God created intentionally and purposefully and beautifully.

So I ask you again...do you know what you’re capable of? 








No comments:

Post a Comment