Thursday, August 21, 2014

The 3 Day Refresh: Day 3



Weight: 113.2

I DID IT!!  I'm not going to lie, I almost faltered at the last minute, but I pressed on and stayed strong!  We had an event last night where I managed to avoid all the appetizers going around, BUT THEN, the girls wanted to go out for dinner.  To be honest, I had already decided I was going to just eat!  But then when I got there, sat down, and looked over the  menu, NOTHING was jumping off the menu at me.  There wasn't anything worth cheating for!  I am really proud of myself.  I'm just sayin'.

Yesterday was very busy, so I can honestly say I wasn't that hungry and until that dinner out, it was very easy to stick to the plan.  By far, the hardest day was DAY 1.  I didn't know what to expect, or how I would feel, so once I understood what it was like and what I needed to do, I was able to adjust my expectations and my mindset.  

I know I've said this in the previous two posts, but it is worth repeating. It is unbelievable how much I rely on food for comfort and happiness throughout my day.  It was an excellent challenge to find things to be excited about, take joy in, and find comfort in that were not food-related.  It was a very healthy exercise for my spirit, mind, and body.

My Final Review: 

Did I enjoy the Vanilla Fresh Shakes?  
No.

Did I enjoy the Fiber Sweet drink?  
No.

Did I enjoy the lunch, dinner, and snack options?  
Yes!  I will continue to eat my cucumber hummus sandwiches, as well as, incorporate coconut oil in to my cooking more often.

Will I do the Refresh on a regular basis?  
No.

Will I ever do the Refresh again?  
Yes, but not anytime soon.

Total Weight Lost?
3.5 pounds

How did it affect my digestive system?

My bowel movements were less frequent, but the first day I had terrible, embarrassing gas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment