Sunday, August 3, 2014

3 Day Refresh Challenge Group

On August 18, I am doing a 3 day refresh challenge group followed by 11 days of clean eating, for a total of 2 weeks.  I am NERVOUS.  I LOVE food, I love eating, and I don't typically like "cleanses".  

But I have to say, what's great about the Refresh is that it isn't just juices and shakes.  You do get some REAL, WHOLE food.  Not a lot...but some!  You'll never be so excited about spinach : )  

My husband did the Refresh earlier this month and lost 6 pounds!  Now he did gain 2-3 pounds back, but he's kept off the rest!  That's why I want to follow up the refresh with a clean eating challenge because I believe that will help me and my challengers keep some of that weight off.  The Refresh will be a great kick start in to our clean eating, and hopefully some of us will come away with some better eating habits by the end!

Interested in joining?  Connect with me on Facebook or leave your email in the comments section of this post!  Will you REFRESH with me?

Day 1

Kale with pine nuts

Spinach salad

Asparagus with almonds

Day 3


No comments:

Post a Comment