Thursday, July 31, 2014

My P90X3 Transformation

In February of this year (2014), I started P90X3 and Shakeology and joined a Beachbody challenge group.   My daughter, Sienna, was not yet 2 1/2 and my twin sons, Price and Maddox, were 3 months old.  Thanks to breastfeeding and pumping, I had already dropped most of my baby weight, but my physique was VERY different.  I felt soft and smushy everywhere.  I was ready for a change.  Thank goodness for P90X3 and Shakeology.  I LOVED the program, did not get bored with the program, and was very challenged.  Shakeology was a LIFESAVER for me in that it was a quick, easy, and very nutritious meal I could count on every single day.  My results came quicker and were better than I ever could have hoped for!  I hope this video serves to inspire and give hope to the women out there who are not comfortable in their own skin anymore.  That was me too.  But I made a change and I am so grateful that I did!








No comments:

Post a Comment