Monday, July 14, 2014

PiYo: Align - The Fundamentals

Today was Day 1 of PiYo and I was so excited to start, and then a tad disappointed when it appeared the "workout" was really just a "let's make sure we all know what we are doing" kind of preview.  Chalene went over the basic moves and positions that we will be doing throughout the next 2 months.  She told us and showed us how our bodies should look and feel.  

Disappointed as I was, I felt tired and ready for the DVD to be done! : )  Considering this "workout" wore me out, I am pretty excited (and apprehensive) for what's to come when we do the ACTUAL workouts.  In particular, there is one called, "Drench", that has me worried.

Overall, I think it was very wise to begin the program this way.  She took a lot of time going over each move and position, using the modifier and the advanced "model" often, so you could figure it out as quickly and easily as possible.  

Duration: 40 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment