Saturday, July 12, 2014

T25: Ab Intervals

I really love this ab workout.  I am a big fan of intervals, as they are predictable and more entertaining.  For these ab intervals you start with 2 minutes of planks and some yoga stretches (child's pose and downward dog).  From there you work 2 minutes of core and 1 minute of what Shaun T call "Cardio Recovery".  Cardio?  It is.  Recovery?  I wouldn't quite call it that.  But at least it changes it up from just literally doing ab work the entire 25 minutes.  Personally, I enjoy the so-called cardio recover segments.  

So what kind of core work do you do?  Planks, leg lifts, heel taps, leg lifts, "V" holds, leg lifts, heel taps, and supermans.  Oh...did I repeat leg lifts 3 times?  Yes...yes I did.  Because basically outside of planks...you always have 1 leg lifted in the air, if not both.  Tired of that little pudge layer of fat below your belly button you can't get rid of?  This workout will be good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment