Monday, July 28, 2014

PiYo: Buns

This is the best BUTT workout I have ever done.  I have never done a lower body workout for thirty straight minutes that I felt in my buns the ENTIRE time.  In every exercise Chalene does, she pinpoints your caboose.  It's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  My butt is the area I most want to build muscle in, so I will be tempted to do this workout three times per week.  

She starts with a brutal squat series, moves on to lunges, and finishes on your hands and knees doing a series of leg lifts.  I felt it in my LOWER butt, UPPER butt, and SIDE butt (you know what I'm talking about when I say "side" butt)!  

My favorite line of the workout:

"Your hamstrings are saying, 'Are you kidding me?!', and you just say, 'No, Hamstring, I care about you in my bikini and I want you to be tight.'"  

Gotta love Chalene.  

No comments:

Post a Comment