Thursday, July 17, 2014

PiYo: Sweat

This workout is TRUE to its name.  I found it to be significantly harder than the previous two workouts.  It is much more up-tempo, to the point of even struggling to keep up, especially at the beginning when you are just trying to figure out exactly what she is doing.  In each series, you build upon each exercise without pause.  This workout is exactly what I pictured PiYo to be and I really loved it, finding it effective and challenging.

I love performing the yoga elements, but at an increased speed.  You are still getting a great stretch, but also increasing your strength and calorie burn due to the nearly constant movement.  This was an all-encompassing workout with quality upper body and lower body segments.  I was sweating, I was ready to for it to be over, I wanted and needed (and took) a few breaks.  

Duration: 36 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment