Thursday, July 10, 2014

T25: Upper Focus

I really liked this workout and I did not expect to!  I don't typically enjoy working out my upper body because I never feel like I get a good calorie burn.  But Shaun T does the upper body justice with this workout.  

You start with a 3-5 minute warm-up, and then head in to the bulk of your workout.  I noticed a pattern of working a particular upper body part for 2 minutes, cardio work for 1 minute, and then moving on to the next upper body part for 2 minutes, so on and so forth.  I loved that he concentrates on one body part (shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest, and back) at a time.  I LOVE the cardio/sprint/plyometric sections that keep your hear rate up even when you are just doing bicep curls.  

This is by far one of my favorite upper body workouts...if you HAVE to work your upper body, this is how it should be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment