Thursday, July 24, 2014

Twin Skin

For those of you who do not have twins, you are thinking to yourself..."What could this post POSSIBLY be about and why is it on her fitness blog?"  

Here's the thing...my mission is to be absolutely transparent when it comes to my life as a mom, a wife, and a Beachbody coach.  I am not writing this blog to make myself appear perfect, act like I have it all together or pretend that I have all the answers.  I'm not, I don't, and I have no clue most of the time.  

I have had amazing physical results since I did P90X3 and started drinking Shakeology.  My body bounced back quicker than I ever could have hoped for.  BUT this post is for the people out there who claim, "It's like she never had twins!"  I did and I have the extra skin to prove it...something I am PROUD of.  
Check out these pictures taken 8 months postpartum.


Seemingly back to normal
(By the way, I am definitely keeping it real
with the blotch of spit-up on my sports bra!)


See how the skin around my belly
button gets wrinkly?  That is twin skin!
The "Plank" really brings out the best in my twin skin! ; )




1 comment:

  1. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.ลดแก้ม

    ReplyDelete