Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Is a Fresh Start


 

The last few weeks, I have been in a funk.  The funk affected all areas of my life, but none more than my fitness.  I have only worked out a handful of times over the course of the last three weeks.  I have felt bloated with less energy and a bad mood.  NOT a good combination.  And my husband was feeling the same way, at least in regards to his fitness.   

So we made a decision.  We are going to get our work out in at 6:00 AM every morning.  He feels like if we have a consistent time we do it every day, and especially so early, that things won't "just come up" and we will hammer it out and be done with it.  I have been waking up at 6 anyways to do be quiet, read my Bible, and pray.  And I could still do that at 6:30, but I find it very hard to get in to that place with God if I am dripping sweat.  SO...I will be waking up at 5:15 to get MY time in and then workout.  

Isn't it exciting?  Doesn't it feel so good to have a plan in place?  To make decisions that you KNOW will positively affect your life?  To be intentional, instead of just leaving everything to chance, hoping what you want will happen?  To have priorities and stick to them?  

Do these feelings fade?  Yes.  But that's why I am grateful for the accountability of my husband and my role as a Beachbody coach.  

T25/PiYo here we come!  On September 15, we will begin the 21 Day Fix (for the first time!), and then I'm thinking of repeating P90X3!  Wish us luck!  




No comments:

Post a Comment