Thursday, August 7, 2014

PiYo: Drench

I have been dreading this workout.  It's the longest workout in PiYo at 47+ minutes.  Ugh.  

Here's how it went down: 

Warm-Up
Sun Saluatations
Legs
Plank/Core
Power
Beast/Kick Thrust (I'll probably have to  make a video to further explain WHAT that is)
Flow (a long series of different yoga poses)
Strength/Stretch

By the end I wasn't drenched (although the HUGE fan in front of my face probably helped).  But I was ready to be done!  It was certainly challenging and I needed the stretch.  My hamstrings were TIGHT.  But this workout was not my cup of tea.  After doing P90X3 (30 minutes) and T25 (25 minutes), I am SPOILED!  I do not have the patience for a 45 minute workout anymore.  

To be completely honest, I am not sure if "Drench" will make my workout schedule again!  (Am I going to get kicked out of Beachbody for saying that?!)  : )  

I still love Chalene, although her boundless energy and enthusiasm even at minute 45 can be so annoying!  : ) 


Kick Thrust

PiYo Flip

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment