Friday, October 17, 2014

10 Things THEY Never Told Me About Having a Baby

10 Things THEY Never Told Me About Having a Baby:

1. They never told me it would look like THAT down THERE!




2. They never told me that life would NOT in fact revolve around that tiny 8 pound newborn baby, but around your milk supply.



3. They never told me, my boobs would feel like they were STUFFED with dozens of marbles when the milk came in.


4. They never told me I would LITERALLY feel like I got run over by a truck after I gave birth for the first time.

5. They never told me that any sense of modesty would go out the window during and after childbirth.

6. They never told me that I would have to count the number of times my baby pooped AND describe in detail the color.



7. They never told me what a double electric breast pump does to your nipples.

8. They never told me I could possibly, ever be THAT tired and exhausted.

9. They never told me about nap jail.


10. They never told me not to do a plank exercise because what is hanging beneath your stomach is SCARY

No comments:

Post a Comment