Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Passion Project

I have been running fitness challenge groups for months now, and have yet to do a group just for moms.  Moms are my "Why".  Moms are the reason I am so passionate about Beachbody.  Beachbody saved me almost ten months ago as an overwhelmed, desperate mom of a two year old girl and two month old twin sons.  I think motherhood is the most beautiful gift God could give a woman, and I also think it's the most challenging role God gives us.  

My vision for this group is that moms can come together, read a great book, work towards our health goals, and encourage and challenge each other along the way.  I am so excited I finally ponied up and am doing this group.  

The book we are reading is called "Hands Free Mama: A Guide to Putting Down the Phone, Burning the To-Do List, and Letting Go of Perfection to Grasp What Really Matters!"
I don't know many moms who couldn't benefit from a book like this.  It will be challenging, and I hope it will help all of us live in the present, notice the little things, and miss less precious moments.  

I am asking that all mamas commit to a Beachbody fitness program and Shakeology for the duration of the 4 week group.  The health and fitness portion of this group is extremely important to me and I believe in the products that Beachbody has to offer!  I want to help each mama start down the road of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.  I think we all deserve to feel beautiful in our OWN skin.  

I am so excited for this group and I hope the mamas who join will gain as much as I hope they will from it.  If you are interested in joining, please leave your email in the comments section below or message me on Facebook.  I would love to hear from you and get to know you better!  There are only a few spots left, and the absolute last day to order is October 13, so act fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment