Monday, May 12, 2014

T-25 Cardio Review

I just completed the T25 Cardio workout for the 3rd time since starting the program, and I had to press pause much less than the first two times I did it.  Less being ONLY five times in a 25 minute workout, as opposed to seven or eight times.  Hey, improvement is improvement!

So what exactly are you doing for 25 minutes?  Jumping.  At least one foot is off the ground for  25 minutes straight with the exception of 30 seconds of lunges somewhere in there.  And lunges are STILL lunges.  It's not like you are getting a 30 second break for water and a snack.  

To be honest, last week (my first week) I wasn't sure how much I was loving this program.  It was just so hard!  These 25 minutes are jam packed and that's WHY it works.  But towards the end of last week and after this morning, T-25 is growing on me.  I LOVE that it's only 25 minutes, and even though the plyometrics and sprint drills are exhausting, I love what it's doing for my body.  My core is getting ripped and my legs are moving quicker and in ways they haven't for a long time.  I really appreciate what Shaun T is doing through this program, and I'm looking forward to getting better with each day and each workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment