Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Bachelorette Fitness Challenge



My guilty pleasure is The Bachelorette.  It just is.  It's not something I am proud of, but I also know there are many others who also take delight in this overplayed, overly dramatic, and silly show.  So I thought to myself, "How can I JUSTIFY watching this?"  And the most obvious way was to work out while witnessing the tantalizing theatrics of one-on-one dates, group dates, and of course the dreaded rose ceremony.

So I created a Facebook group, invited my friends to join me, and I post the workouts every week.  So here you go, and you can thank me later for giving you a legitimate reason to watch your favorite guilty pleasure.

  • March in place throughout the duration of the show.
  • Whenever ANYONE says: 
    • Husband: 5 Burpees
    • Love: 10 Jumping Jacks
    • Rose: 5 Squats
  • Rose Ceremony Burnout: 
    • Alternate 5 Squats and 10 Jumping Jacks 
If you would like to join my Bachelorette Fitness Challenge and receive updated workouts, friend request me at: https://www.facebook.com/dara.laporta and shoot me a message! 

No comments:

Post a Comment