Wednesday, May 21, 2014

T-25 Total Body Circuit Review

I dread Wednesdays.  Why, you ask?  I have three words for you…

TOTAL 
BODY
CIRCUIT

This is the only workout that my body does not seem to be adjusting to.  The other workouts are absolutely difficult, but I can make it through them without pressing "pause" 5-10 times.  Total body circuit has not seemed to get any easier.

So what makes it so hard?  I think I have it figured out.  Even when you are working your upper body, he has your heart rate up.  You don't just do planks.  You do walking planks.  You don't just do push-ups, you do push-ups with shoulder taps in between.  Are you seeing the pattern?  Usually the upper body portion of workouts is when you have a chance to catch your breath…at least a little.  Not so with Shaun T.  What a cardio dictator.  

Here's an approximate breakdown of how your time is spent:

4 min: Warm-up/Cardio
2 min: Plank/Push-ups2 min: Lunges2 min: Jabs w/ footwork2 min: Plank/Squats2 min: Sprint/ Squats2 min: Plank work2 min: Squats2 min: Push-ups5 min: Burnout


Doesn't it look fun?  At least I have a 6 day break until I have to meet this beast again.


No comments:

Post a Comment