Saturday, May 16, 2015

Beachbody Income Update

I was so afraid of what people would think of me. 
I was so worried about protecting my reputation. 
I was so scared that people would look at me and roll their eyes while muttering to themselves…

“We don’t care about your silly workouts!” 

I was terrified of falling on my face and confirming what I already believed…that this just wasn’t going to work for me and I was going fail miserably. 

Despite all of these reasons NOT to become a Beachbody coach, there was this tiny glimmer of hope inside of me that thought…

“But what if?  Why not me?”

And so I became a coach with zero expectations and a whole lot of doubt and fear. 

I started out slow and steady.  I practiced a few behaviors consistently.  I tiptoed out of my comfort zone. 

I started to believe.  I started to dream.  That tiny glimmer of hope grew.

My income, like me, started out slow and steady…until it didn’t anymore.  It has now grown quickly and significantly.*

I’m as shocked as you.  It happened.  It worked.  I am working part time hours; whenever I want; from home.  I didn’t fail. 

I am contributing significantly to our income simply by putting myself out there on social media and doing my best to help others reach their health and fitness goals. 

It has been worth every risk, every step out of my comfort zone, every discomfort, and yes, even every eye roll! 

I am humbled and grateful by these numbers, yet also know they will continue to grow if I stay consistent, stay intentional, and never lose sight of what this is really all about…helping others get healthy and feel confident. 

So…as I promised, here is how my income has grown.**

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please fill out this application, so I can get in touch with you! 





*On months 13 and 16, the income statements shown do not quite add up because Matt's coach account is also making money now, so his income makes up the difference between the income statements and the amount I have displayed!  

**Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Business Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.**

No comments:

Post a Comment