Friday, May 8, 2015

Dream Job Application


Becoming a mom to my three children is by far the most amazing thing that’s ever happened to me.  It’s also the most overwhelming thing that has ever happened to me.  Two months after my twin boys were born and Sienna was not even 2 ½, I was overwhelmed, buried, and drowning. 

I knew I needed to do something for ME.  Even writing this, it sounds selfish, but I couldn’t be the mom or wife I needed to be without making some changes.  I wanted to feel like I had skills beyond changing diapers and producing milk.  Honestly, in that time of my life, I couldn’t remember what ELSE I was even good at.  What were my gifts and talents?  I was desperate to change.  I was desperate to try something…anything!

For FOUR years, I had heard about Beachbody and for FOUR years, I had tried to avoid it, ignore, it and push it to the back of my mind.  But somehow, the idea of being a Beachbody coach sneakily crept back in to my thoughts and my heart.  Finally, I decided I had nothing to lose. 

So what if it didn’t pan out?  So what if I never made a huge income?  At the very LEAST, I was saving money on quality products, investing in MY health, and hopefully helping even a few people along the way.  I truly had nothing to lose. 

Not even a year and a half later, I am making a full time income, working part time hours, from HOME with my babies in my arms.  I am helping others not ONLY reach their health and fitness goals, but I am leading a team of people who are earning freedom for their lives, as well. 

I have found my dream job. 
Have you found yours?

I am looking for 20 women to take on this journey with me.  I am looking for 20 women who have been hoping, wishing and praying for an opportunity just like THIS.  I am looking for 20 women to partner with, so you TOO can have your dream job.  

Our partnership will begin on May 11th.  Click on the link to apply!


https://daralaporta.wufoo.com/forms/beachbody-new-coach-questionnaire/

No comments:

Post a Comment