Wednesday, March 11, 2015

5 Reasons I Avoided Beachbody Like the Plague

When I first learned about Beachbody coaching in 2010, I avoided it like the plague as soon as I heard the words "Network Marketing".  Without listening to another word, I shut it down, and threw it way, way, way to the back of my mind.  

Buried as it was in the back of my mind, it persisted in pushing forward time and time again, until finally, in a moment of desperation, I signed up and became a Beachbody coach.  With very little belief and no expectations, this business quickly has become one of the biggest blessings of my life.  

But more on that later.  For now, learn more about the 5 reasons I avoided Beachbody Like the the plague!





And to learn more about coaching and discuss it more with me, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. OH My gosh!!! I love this video, love your sincerity and heart felt passion!
    Great job Dara!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete