Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Insanity Max 30 Review: Week 6

"Just 10 more workouts to go...just 10 more workouts to go..."

This is the mantra I repeated to myself all weekend, as I finished my 6th week of Insanity Max 30.  This week was much like last week- a struggle!  I have never worked so hard for thirty short (yet agonizingly long) minutes in my life.  

And like last week, life happened.  Babies cried, babies were hungry, and babies needed their diapers changed, so I was not always able to focus the way I would have liked to, and give 100% for the entire thirty minutes the way I would have liked to.  

However, what I love about Insanity Max 30, is that I can REST in the fact that even if I am not able to give my absolute best effort every time, I am still burning a LOT of calories, and boosting my metabolism for the day.  

I am ready to attack this upcoming week with a vengeance after a Valentine's Day weekend getaway where I subsisted on Sun Chips, Girl Scount cookies, and pizza.  I need to focus on my workouts and dial in my nutrition.  

"Just 10 more workouts to go...just 10 more workouts to go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment