Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Learn To Love Yourself




As a tribute to Valentine's Day, the theme of my 21 Day Fix Accountability Group is "Learn To Love Yourself".  At first, I thought the idea was great, and then I became insecure.  The last thing I wanted was for people to think was that you couldn't possibly love yourself if you weren't at your goal weight or size; that you couldn't love yourself if you didn't like to workout; that you couldn't love yourself if you ate cheeseburgers everyday!  That is NOT the message I am trying to convey.  There is no perfect size, shape, color, or number.  There is no perfect diet or exercise plan.  Some of the most confident women I know are women whom society might view as overweight or imperfect.  Some of the most insecure women I know look like Greek goddesses.  

The point of this group is to empower women to become stronger than they've ever been, more disciplined than they've ever been, and to ultimately become the best version of themselves.  The "best" will look and feel different on each woman who participates.  To take back control of your physical self is something to be incredibly proud of and that's what I hope to offer those who want to join me. 

Details:

Date: February 16*
Length: 3 weeks
Program: 21 Day Fix or the newly released 21 Day Fix Extreme
Cost: $140 (includes the workout DVDs, color-coded containers, nutrition planning booklet, recipes, and one month supply of Shakeology- super food packed meal-replacement shake)

*Last day to order is Friday, February 6

If you are interested in joining me, please fill out this application, so I can learn more about you and best answer your questions! 





No comments:

Post a Comment