Monday, February 9, 2015

Top 5 Reasons Not To Be a Beachbody Coach

We all know by now that Beachbody coaching has been more fulfilling and fun and effective than I ever would have thought.  So I came up with a fun (yet accurate) list of my top 5 reasons NOT to be a Beachbody coach! :)  

1. You LOVE working for your boss.













2. You HATE making money while wearing sweatpants.















3. You don’t like people AT ALL.


















4. You have NO desire to live a healthy lifestyle.


















5. You have NO need for extra income.


















If this post has intrigued you in any way, I would love to hear from you, give you more information, and help you decide if this is the right opportunity for you! 

Contact me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dara.laporta
By email: dara.laporta@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment