Sunday, February 22, 2015

One Year of Beachbody Income

I've said it before and I will say it again...I started Beachbody with very LOW expectations in every area.  I didn't believe in myself, I didn't believe in the company, and I definitely didn't believe in the network marketing business model.  I could barely drum up the courage to sell a $1 candy bar to people, let alone $130 shakes!  And network marketing?!  Come on...EVERYONE knows that's a scam! :)  

But I was desperate.  I was desperate for personal fulfillment, I was desperate for purpose, and I was desperate to find myself again.  And when you're desperate, you do crazy things...crazy things like join a network marketing company you know nothing about!  

When I started in January 2014, I thought if I could make $500/month, that would be AMAZING.  That's all I hoped for and a lot more than I expected.  

With such low expectations and very little confidence, Beachbody has been everything I needed, more than I hoped, and nothing that I expected.  It has filled me with a passion and drive that I haven't experienced in a long time.  And...it has been more financially profitable than I ever thought possible with even MORE potential than I would have ever dared to dream. 

I am by no means claiming that this was quick, easy money.  I put in the work, I made certain sacrifices, and I was willing to get out of my comfort zone in order to grow this business.  However, I worked VERY part time hours from HOME, whenever I wanted.  

So here it is.  Here are the facts and figures*.  Here is what you came here for...the numbers!



In month 13 (January), I actually made $3400 including the residual income I earned from my husband's account, and this month (February), I will make over $4000.  Based on other coaches' experiences and growth, I am on track to earning a six-figure income in 2016.  

I hope you understand that I do not share this in order to pat myself on the back, but to show others the potential in this business.  If someone had shown me what was possible with Beachbody, I am sure I would not have waited so long to take the leap.  I pray this serves as encouragement and inspires hope!  

If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with me, please fill out this application, so I can get to know you better!  

**Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Business Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.**







3 comments:

  1. Love this and I love you! It's been amazing to watch your business take off. Bigger things to come! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you, Dara! What an amazing year it has been! Crazy to think how many lives you are impacting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and love you, Dara! So honest, so open, so you. A true inspiration to so many! So thankful to have you in my life and as a Success Partner, and to think it all happened because of this "network marketing" company. Get ready because this is going to be your BEST year yet! Xo

    ReplyDelete