Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Strawberry Shakeology Bars

For this week's Shakeology recipe of the week, I wanted to try these bars!  A friend told me she made them, and LOVED them, PLUS, Strawberry Shakeology is one of my favorite flavors.  

Ingredients:

4 scoops of Strawberry Shakeology
2 cups of oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup natural almond butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract



Directions:

Combine Shakeology, oats, cinnamon, cranberries, and mix well.
Add almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, and combine well with clean hands.
Press mixture in 8x8 baking pan.
Cover and refrigerate for three hours. 


They turned out very tasty, but admittedly much gooier than I would have hoped for.  So I am going to add more oats next time and I hope that will make them more bar-like because they were delicious to eat!  



No comments:

Post a Comment