Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shakeology No-Bake Cookies


I present you with the Shakeology recipe of the week!  

Shakeology No-Bake Cookies


I am constantly looking for quick, healthy snacks for my family, and I think I found what will be a constant staple in the LaPorta household.  Sienna loves kids' protein bars, but outside of a few brands, I prefer not to purchase them because of the ingredients and how they are processed!  Only a few hours after making these, I was already enjoying the ease of popping one of these balls in to my mouth, and handing them to the kids' for a quick snack!  
Ingredient List
1 Cup Chocolate Shakeology
1 Cup Quick Oats
1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
1/3 Cup Honey
Directions
Are you ready for this?  Wash your hands, combine the ingredients, mix well, form in to balls, refrigerate on wax paper!  
Let me know how you like them!!








No comments:

Post a Comment