Monday, February 2, 2015

Insanity Max 30 Review: Week 4

Whew!  I had a difficult 4th week, friends.  Unmotivated, I worked my butt off until I maxed out, but then I really struggled to get my mind back in the game and finish strong.  Lazy and exhausted, I merely went through the motions to make it to the end.  To top it off, I became sick on Monday night, so I didn’t work out on Tuesday, which is okay, but I had good intentions of making up that workout on Saturday, and that did NOT happen.  (Sigh). 


That being said, I do feel more motivated to kick off the first workout of month 2!  After the Super Bowl feasting that took place, I am eager and excited to burn some calories and get back on track.  I hope my motivation will last not just through this week, but through the rest of the month!  

Here is a chart of my first month's progress! 


No comments:

Post a Comment