Monday, February 23, 2015

Insanity Max Review: Week 7

Valentine's Day weekend my main meals consisted of Sun Chips and Girl Scout Cookies...specifically Thin Mints and Tagalongs (if you must know).  Needless to say, I was MOTIVATED to hit it hard this week.  I was ready to not only max out, but give it my all for the other 20-25 minutes!  

I also focused on my nutrition more than I usually do.  I paid more attention to my portions and eating more whole foods and less processed.  Instead of reaching for the pretzels to snack on, I grabbed an apple.  And I definitely didn't miss a Shakeology day!  

The highlights of the week:

I lost the three pounds I gained over the weekend.
I bested my Max Out time in three of the four workouts I did!  
I pushed harder to give 100% even after I maxed out. 

The lowlights of the week:

I only did four of the five workouts, skipping my nemesis workout, Friday Fight Round 2.
In Max Out Strength, I couldn't make it past the 6 minute mark, maxing out at 5:51.

Overall, it was a good week, and I can't wait to FINISH next week!  I am committed to doing all FIVE workouts complete with a victory dance!  




No comments:

Post a Comment